**warning - upsetting post - off-topic**

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
I have just read this; https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/10285707.stm

I literally feel sick to my stomach and can't stop crying :nope::cry:

How could anyone do this, let alone get away with it? :cry:

WTF? That poor baby! How could they let a grown man get away with "misguided intervention"...he knew full well that it could/would harm the baby!

F*****g disgusting. What a complete t*sser and what a c***k that judge is.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Oh that poor baby. I'm really upset now, poor little mite :'(

I saw that on fb earlier and it really upset me. The whole last bit of the article just contradicts itself... basically the judge said cos it wasn't sexually motivated, he's letting him off. Hello- sexually motivated or not, that baby was in EXCRUCIATING pain and almost died! Nobody with a brain thinks you can just plug a babies bum up :(

i'm so shocked and disgusted :cry:

a baby almost died and would have been in incredible pain, and he walks free??

People like this should have to suffer the same pain that they put their victims through. Let's shove a wipe up his bum and see how he likes it! What? We were just "misguided."

That poor baby. :nope: I hope he's okay.

A wipe? No, I say we shove a bath towel up his ass and then see how he feels about it. There was nothing misguided about it, he knew that was wrong. Just because it wasn't sexually motivated doesn't mean there was no crime comitted, the boy was left fighting for his life!

WTF???????

Disgusting that he is getting away with this but whats just as worrying to me is that the childs mother left her baby with someone who clearly had NO IDEA how to care for a baby.

She has to be held partially responsible. I wouldnt leave my child with anyone I didnt trust 110% and only after I'd witnessed them caring for my child/other children
x

omg that is just awful! what a sick person! that poor child! I feel so sick after reading that!

I wonder how the mother knew the man? Like ppl have said, you wouldnt leave your baby with any1 you didnt trust 100%... so who is he iykwim? Relative? friend? co-worker? boyfriend? I know it doesnt really matter either way, i just cant get my head around it.

nothing to say except :cry::gun::shock:

id stick more than a towel up his ass !!!! wtf is wrong with him. that poor boy. and the same for the judge, that should have been so much harsher.

That poor baby, I feel sick that somebody could do that.

WTF???????

Disgusting that he is getting away with this but whats just as worrying to me is that the childs mother left her baby with someone who clearly had NO IDEA how to care for a baby.

She has to be held partially responsible. I wouldnt leave my child with anyone I didnt trust 110% and only after I'd witnessed them caring for my child/other children
x

I have to disagree with that. If she left the baby with somebody she didn't know she could trust then yes, she would be partly responsible. However we don't know that was the case - there are many many cases of parents leaving children with people they think they can trust 100% but being wrong, like that awful case of the paedophile in the nursery school. There is often no way to tell how sick some people are. The only person responsbile for harming the baby is the man who did it.

I wonder how the mother knew the man? Like ppl have said, you wouldnt leave your baby with any1 you didnt trust 100%... so who is he iykwim? Relative? friend? co-worker? boyfriend? I know it doesnt really matter either way, i just cant get my head around it.

That's what I was wondering actually...

I told DH about this story last night and he didn't particularly see an issue with the fact the guy walked free - said there are some really stupid people out there, so maybe he literally didn't know... Urm, if nothing else the guy was negligent - he left the baby to get very unwell, knowing what the problem was (basically)... And you can't tell me that he wouldn't have some inkling that shoving a baby wipe up a baby's bottom could cause problems??!

OMG I want to KILL him....I swear it, gimme 5 mins with that b*****d :growlmad:

I told DH about this story last night and he didn't particularly see an issue with the fact the guy walked free - said there are some really stupid people out there, so maybe he literally didn't know... Urm, if nothing else the guy was negligent - he left the baby to get very unwell, knowing what the problem was (basically)... And you can't tell me that he wouldn't have some inkling that shoving a baby wipe up a baby's bottom could cause problems??!

Stupidity is not a reason to escape from jail! Unless your mentally disabled I can't see how any human being with an inch of sense thinks this is an ok thing to do.

Stupidity is not a reason to escape from jail! Unless your mentally disabled I can't see how any human being with an inch of sense thinks this is an ok thing to do.

Exactly! That guy knew better, even if he didn't set out with his priority to be to cause harm to the baby, he knew it c/would cause harm!! It sounds like the judge was bribed imo! :shrug:

:cry: Sometimes I think we live in a horrible world... How can he be allowed to walk away after doing something so evil to a poor wee baby?!

I don't care if it wasn't sexually motivated, he nearly killed that poor wee boy. It wasn't an accident, he purposefully tried to plug the wee one's bum so he wouldn't dirty his nappy. WTF else is a baby supposed to do?! The baby will probably have bowel problems for the rest of his life.

I mean, he must have literally shoved the whole wipe up there if he had to go in with his fingers to get it back out :cry: It's just unthinkable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->