Warrington or close by anyone? :)

Oh a homebirth how lovely. Ouch 16 days overdue, that must have been pretty exhausting. I'm really hoping for a water birth this time after having a traumatic induced labour with my daughter. Do you go to may play groups in the area? I keep meaning to have a walk to surestart in earlestown and see what groups are on xx

I was holding out as long as I could, but my cankles wouldn't take it any more so I went for induction (luckily only took my waters being broken!). Hospital were great though, and as long as i have a simialr midwife, I wouldn't mind going back again should I have to!
I did loads of playgroups in the area until my DS was 6 months, but then returned to work full-time so haven't done any for ages - will be quite odd getting back into the swing of it all! The SS in Earlestown have some good groups (if you're in their target demographic - otherwise you might be sent away!); also St Peters church do a few things too, and I used to occasionally go up to Haydock SS, one nr Fordton and all the way into Penketh for music lessons! Quite loking forward to starting all that again, but not quite sure about having a toddler in tow this time! There's a good Facebook group called 'what's on for children in Newton' that has all kinds listed, as Prendooleys do quite a lot too, and host a NCT group x

BTW, if you want added to the Facebook groups, just give me your name and I can do it for you x

Yes I would like to have a nosey at that group please, would be very handy. I go to prendoolys with my little girl once a week and we enjoy it :) I'll message you my name now for Facebook xx

Not sure if that message sent, I'm on my silly phone x

Hi everyone just seen this thread. I'm from Warrington......Walton near to Walton Gardens. Hope everybody is well. My LO is coming up to 7 months old and she is my 1st. x

I'm 20 minutes-ish down the motorway in Liverpool, we tend to go to Warrington a couple of times a month for Ikea and stuff :flower:

Hello! I'll be moving to cadishead in June, so not far! I have no idea about the area, so any advice about where to go with my 2 year old etc.. or anyone fancy a coffee sometime would be great! :flower:

I'll be starting my maternity leave in July and will have a 2 year old in tow too so we could always hunt out activities together x

I'll be starting my maternity leave in July and will have a 2 year old in tow too so we could always hunt out activities together x

Sounds lovely noileena!! :flower: Would love to meet people near me, and find some stuff to do before stir-craziness sets in! :wacko:

Hi girls. I'm from Frodsham near Runcorn (so close to Warrington and we have family there in Great Sankey) I've also lived in Winsford xx

Another Warrington one here, from Burtonwood, close to newton le willows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->