Warrington or close by anyone? :)

yes my first had loads of problems so far though lol :wacko: cracking me up!!
xx
I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly! These babies sure like to keep us on our toes. have you got a scan date yet? I had my little girl at Warrington hosp and they were fab

Iv had 4 upto now and im only 6-7 weeks1 aww thanks guys xxx

So is everyone all set for Christmas? I'm going to be putting my tree up this weekend, cannot wait any longer!! :haha:

Was gonna put it up next Saturday but we're setting off to Warrington in the morning so gonna put it up on the Sunday when we get back x

not putting mine up till about the 10th or 15 th lol, OH hates christmas, prob wouldnt put anything up if we didnt have the kids, our next door neighbour has had hers up over a wk already haha CRAZY , got two main prezzies and thats it , waiting for the weather to get better as we are window cleaners and this weather is no good for us at the moment aarrrgghhhhh.

not putting mine up till about the 10th or 15 th lol, OH hates christmas, prob wouldnt put anything up if we didnt have the kids, our next door neighbour has had hers up over a wk already haha CRAZY , got two main prezzies and thats it , waiting for the weather to get better as we are window cleaners and this weather is no good for us at the moment aarrrgghhhhh.
Omg they've had it up a week already?? Now that's bad!! Yeah the weather has been shocking hasn't it :( so windy and rainy. Hope it picks up for you soon. Does anyone know where the best santas grotto is round here? I heard the Trafford centre one is good xx

thanx hun, sorry dont do the grotto thing anymore, kids too old for that now but ye i have heard the trafford center one is good also x

Sorry to jump in the conversation so late, I am from Widnes

So is everyone all set for Christmas? I'm going to be putting my tree up this weekend, cannot wait any longer!! :haha:

I think we will put ours up on the 1st!! there is some people round here with them up now lol xx

i no idea where the trigger pond is either oh OH just told me its near sankey lol x

Its not far from there :) about 5 min drive

How do u like living there?
x

better than where im originally from which is burnley OUCH lol..... and we are getting a primark after xmas so am even happier now lmao ..... SAD hahaha xx

OH my god. Warrington are getting a primark? There'll definitely be more trips over by me then lol x

yup after xmas they are taking over the new look store and another thats next to it , i thought they would have moved into the old tj hughes but nope..... cant wait lol x

yup after xmas they are taking over the new look store and another thats next to it , i thought they would have moved into the old tj hughes but nope..... cant wait lol x

oh brill a primany in warrington, i love it here! loads to do! xx

ah right, not a clue where winsford is but ye warrington has a good town center, better everything i suppose really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->