was anybody or is anyone ????!!!!!!

Ada..jrb1105

Reaction score
Im totally miserable don't get me wrong im very excited but I toss and turn all night even with a body pillow im nauseous most of the day and im just flat out exhausted im so nauseous its sometimes hard to even work I jyst need to vent because dh is trying but he's not really helping he takes over cooking and cleaning but even relaxing in bed bothers me im just uncomfortable

I've had to sleep with 5 pillows from 6 weeks onwards. Sorry you've been feeling so ill and uncomfortable. Have you tried propping yourself up at night? That might help with the nausea when you go to bed.

i toss and turn all night too!
im constantly waking up just uncomfortable

Hey hun
Yep I was so sick I had anti sickness tablets I'm feeling better now but still gets bouts of nausea I'm 10 weeks today it's def slowly improving though so fingers crossed
But yeah been there when nothing helps and you feel so poorly it's not good
If you need a moan feel free don't you love first tri ?

Emma

Oh and mine was worse way worse from week 6 to week 9 so hopefully you will be the same and it will start getting better soon :)

Emma

My entire first pregnancy was that way! A brief respite the last two months of the second trimester, but for the rest of it... I was sick, sick, sick. And there's not a whole lot that you can do except suffer through it, keep your eye on the goal, and know that it will be over soon and it will all be worth it.

Until then... sometimes we just need to vent to someone who understands. Sending lots of love your way, and hoping it gets better for you soon (as it does for MOST women)!

I hear ya as for being uncomfortable esp at night. I have plenty of restless nights smh lol. I wasn't this uncomfortable until the end of my first pregnancy with my Ds. I can honestly say this pregnancy is completely different lol

Thanks for all the responses makes me feel better knowing im not the only one who is or has been going through this I hope the nausea passes soon

I hear you on that. I feel like I can go down the list of pregnancy symptoms and there's probably not many that I've got lucky enough not to have lol. Zofran is seriously a lifesaver for me, otherwise I feel like I'm experiencing the world's worst never ending hangover. Sleep is still almost impossible, but I finally got 5 hours today, so I wont complain about that. I hear it's all worth it though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->