Was anyone else convinced AF was coming?

tashy100

Mum to 2, Due 15/5/13
Reaction score
Hello

Was just wondering - anyone else sure that they were going to get:witch:, having cramps, headaches, :bfn:.

But then get :bfp:

Am getting lots of cramping for last few days :witch: due anytime Sat / Monday but no spotting or anything.

Can I still be a bit hopeful :)bfn: today 11 DPO)?

hi Tashy

you absolutely can be hopeful!

I just got my :bfp: (on 12 DPO) but had zero symptoms, apart from some headaches, and was so convinced I wasn't preg that I ate an enormous piece of blue cheese yeterday. I got a :bfn: on 9DPO.

hoping u get get yr :bfp: v soon!

xx

Yup, totally thought AF was coming. The only reason I had tested was because my temp was still up at 17dpo :rofl:

Congrats!!

yeah I'm right there, due in two days and not sure which way its gonna go. Congrats to you and hopefully I will join you soon! :D

I would still be hopeful!

I tested yesterday and got a very clear :bfp: but since then I have had cramps exactly like Af. If it wasn't for me taking a test I would def be convinced :witch: was on her way!

Congrats!! :bfp: I had NO symptoms and was convinced AF was on her way, I gave birth 9 days ago so I guess I really was expecting :lol: enjoy hun x

I had AF cramps for about 2 weeks before i got my :bfp: and as i didn't know when i'd ovulated as i suffered long cycles i was even more convinced i was out but lo and behold i got my :bfp: at 12dpo on CD65. even though it was really feint it has helped me alot in dating my pregnancy!!

The only reason I tested was because my cramps were so horrible and I thought buying a test would be the sure way to bring on my af lol... I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->