Was it akward the first time?

TheSmpsns

Mom of one baby boy!
Reaction score
After my MC 2 wks ago, my DH and I had intercourse approx 5 days later.... It was akward. I mean, not the act of it, but I felt as if it just wasn't right. I suppose perhaps it was too soon after the MC, but I felt very weird about my body. Did anyone else experience this after a MC?

so sorry hun :hugs: it can be challenging to get things going again and not be able to put ttc and losing a baby out of your mind. its a rough thing to go through... ive had two myself. just hang in there love.

After we had our most recent MC it was odd for us. I think it was a little different situation though. I delivered our baby at 16w3d, and then almost bled to death, so I was very fragile, and my DH was very scared he would hurt me, but he did not, all was well. If it does not feel right yet, it soon will. Hugs mama!

Sorry for your loss hun. After my mmcs, I remember how emotionally painful I found sex - I cried afterwards for a good few weeks, even during sex sometimes *blush*

I do think 5 days after is very soon, I think I waited around a month or so. it may feel wierd for a while but I promise it gets better.

I'm sorry for ur issue.. I did feel the same way at first but it went away just give it sum time Hun good luck:)

I totally did. I also felt weird about it the whole time I was pregnant too, though.

It felt strange for me too. I think it was partly because I knew we were not ttc until after my first period. I just couldn't relax. After my first period, it was back to normal. Mainly because I could relax and enjoy it again. I still can't believe how much your body goes through with a mc.

Relax - it will get better.

I'm sorry for your loss. I felt the same way when we first had :sex: after our mc. It was a little over one week after.

Oh I'm sorry for your loss. Sex after our miscarriage was difficult emotionally for me. I cried after / in the middle of it (ruining the moment) at least 2-4 times at first. Also, my body felt "off." It was healing, though, to keep doing it and realizing that it's normal to have a tough time with sex at first after a m/c.

I felt a lot better watching myself get back to normal. I felt so great when I tracked my bbt and saw that I ovulated for the first time. Getting through the first cycle post m/c is all you need to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->