Was my timing right?

pleasebabyC

Reaction score
I'm nearing the end of my TWW but I'm having doubts on whether or not I was successful. I have roughly a 34 day cycle and am never sure when I actually ovulate. (I don't temp, but I'm going to start if this was unsuccessful). We inseminated on days 21 and 24 because this was the "predicted" time frame for ovulation. On day 23 I took an OPK and it much darker than the control! I took a second OPK on day 24 and it was still positive but the line was much lighter. During this time frame I had little to no CM. I took another OPK on day 27 because I was starting to produce a little creamy CM and that one came out negative. Today is day 31 in my cycle and my CM is watery. I've tried finding info on what is more reliable between the two options (OPK versus CM) but there's not much out there to relieve my nerves. Do you think I ovulated around the time we tried to inseminate or am I getting ready to ovulate now?

Hey! Didn't want to read and run, but I don't know a lot about OPKs. If you got the super dark on day 23, I think you covered your bases with 21 and 24. However, I know people can surge and not O or get a positive that isn't a true positive so temping would be a way to confirm it. Temping isn't that bad. Just set your alarm and keep a basal body therm right next your bed. I used to temp at like 5:45am because of my work. Weekends I would wake up, temp, go back to bed. Hope something in here was helpful. Gl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->