Was so excited - now a setback.. Long!

Thats a great idea - I take fish oil supplements (all natural and mercury free) which has great omega 3 but no 6 (which isnt great for depression and anxiety apparantly)....

DH and I are about to start TTCing (in 2 weeks or so).....you arent far off i see :)

I have also now developed a weird twitch in my neck (it was really bad yesterday). I am off to physio - hope its not serious or anxiety caused ...

ha ha, a twitch in my neck??? of all things. At least i am not getting panic attacks, so i should look at the bright side of life.

I was thinking of weaning doewn but think i will stop around my O time rather

thinking of you

xxxx

I did go out and get some Cod Liver Oil supplements, so it will be interesting to see how they work out! I hear they're also really good for your skin - that would be a plus too!

Hey I'm so glad you guys are back on track for TTC! :hugs: It really is a rollercoaster sometimes, huh? Oh well, we WILL get there!

I've gotten muscular twitches occasionally, it usually has to do with my nerves. Sometimes I don't even feel nervous and I get them. I don't think they're serious - so I wouldn't worry. I'm sure they will pass for you soon. Take care of yourself and keep in touch! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->