was that implantation or not?

ttc2trina

Reaction score
I'm new to this so if I'm not in the right spot I'm really sorry! Ok so here it goes. I have been ttc for 4 months. And my period is 23 days apart. And it is never a day off! EVER! Which also means my ovulation is right after I finish bleeding. I know we bd on o day cause we do that close to every day. Anyways on 7dpo (WARNING TMI) we bd and half way through I started to bleed a little bit. WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE THAT CYCLE DAY 16! But it wasn't a lot. And it was pinkish brown. And when I woke up that morning it was a very watery pinkish red with very light cramping (more like twinges really) and it kind of faded away by the end of the day. Then when I woke up the next morning there was nothing. Then I went for a walk and got some slight cramps and and checked and there was very brownish blood but had like a redish tint. But after that it was a very watered down tan color only when I wiped. Then the next day it was a very light pink color every time I wipe until I went to bed then the next day it was a little brown when I wiped then as the day went it faded away to nothing. And nothing since then. I'm confused cause it was a little more than spotting. But not by much and it was on and off for 5 days. But I've never heard of a period only being 16 days apart! And since then I still feel cramps/twinges. And my breast kinda hurt. And I haven't taken a hpt yet. I plan on it but I'm to scared to see that negative. Has anyone had anything similar to me and got their bfp?!? I hope I get mine!

I would love it if people could give me their implantation stories with bfp! Or any info would be much apperciated! Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->