was that what I think it was?! TMI? updated with new info and pic wtf is this

R

Ready4tw0

Wiped and there was a tiny pin sized pink dot. Wiped again and there was the faintest pink smear. Never ever had pink blood before only brown and red and Sri about 5-6 days away from AF..does this sound like too little to be implantation bleeding?! Im freaking out a bit!

Sounds exactly like what I had in February and it was in fact implantation bleeding. GL! :)

Yay! how soon do you think a hpt would show if it in fact is? Thx!

I took it 3 days later and had a beta the same day and it was 124, so I probably could have taken it earlier. If I were you, I will get a couple of cheapies and take one tomorrow and also Monday. Any other symptoms? Cramping?

A little cramping, lower back ache but thats normal for me.. I have a ton of ICs and already have tested this morning because I dont know exactly when I o'd.. so hoping for that pink line tomorrow cant wait to go to bed haha

Oh I definitely have some to spare, bought 100 this cycle (for so so cheap) lol!

Well OMG this is why I have the updated title.. so I felt the urge to pee, I had just went 10 min ago but im diabetic so it happens.. peed a tiny amount of clearish yellow then plunk I feel something kinda plop out thought I was starting AF and this is my pee cup!!! Nothing more when I wipe but does this sound like implantation or something else?! Pics of pee because im literally shocked.

20140517_154428.jpg

Well I'm gonna take it as implantation bleeding or early AF because now cramping more but no blood... guys I'll find out in a few days! !

That is really red urine...and the plunk makes me think of when I pass a kidney stone which also causes cramps and pain in your lower back. Any chance you've passed a stone?

I know it looked super red but it really was only more brown, and it wasnt really a plunk so much as ugh gross but squirt I guess? Haha ew sorry but thankfully no kidney stone I know what those are like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->