Was your second baby bigger than your first?

I was also wondering this.
My 1st was a boy, 9 days late, 8lb 1oz.
Hopefully my 2nd will show up soon, but i'm sure she'll be bigger!!

My 1st was a boy 8lbs 14 oz....1 day late

2nd was a girl 10lb 14 oz:)blush:)......10 days late.

3rd was a girl 8lb 4 oz...2 weeks early (i swear she would have been bigger than the 2nd if I had gone to term!)

Im hoping against hope that I have a little-ish bubbs this time (under 8lb) wishful thinking I reckon!

7 lbs 2 oz

and 20 inches on both first and second

2.3 & 2.8 to be specific.

-----------------
third was induced early 5 lbs 15oz and then 7 lbs 10? oz oh goodness I forget how bad.

1st - Reece 8lb 12oz (due date)
2nd - Abigail 7lb 6oz (3 days late)
3rd - Mia 5lb 13oz (2 weeks early)

1st boy, born 1 day late, 6 pounds 11
2nd boy, also 1 day late, 8 pounds 3.
3rd due June and i'm being monitored as i'm only five foot one and still only 9 stone at 14 weeks lol!

Wow interesting, I'm not sure how I'll do on this one different dad and all, but my son was 9lb 4.5oz and waiting on this one but at this point (24 weeks) I think I'm smaller in shape and size, but who knows!

I don't mind if this one is bigger as long as the head's not as huge, ds head measured 38 cm, i'll never forget cos midwives all said gosh that's a big head, (lol I knew I wasn't exagerating when I said he got stuck!)

Tbh I kinda like bigger baby's lol I look at smaller ones 7lb odd and think OMGosh, so tiny and fragile. Scares me!

I voted for my mom haha, her babies got bigger as she went along.. I was a wee 6 something, my sister was nearly 8, my brother was nearly 10.

First baby girl. Weight 3.6 kgs. Lenght 47cm.

Second baby girl. Weight 3.3 kgs. Lenght 50cm

Now that they have grown, 7 an 11years, they have completely different body types, so it makes sence that they were different at birth.

Its more common for the babys to get bigger though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->