washable breats pads

LynnieH

Reaction score
Can someone recommend some washable breast pads please as I am soaking through dispoables and it's costing me a fortune.

avent ones tho i wouldnt bother as you will need to buy loads if your are leaking loads id stay using disposables im not sure how much they are and how many are i a pk have a look on toysrus or boots or even ebay

spunky

Ellas house do hemp ones, which are supposed to be very absorbant

https://www.ehnappies.co.uk/erol.html

Minxy

They look great and a reasonable price. Just have to make sure I don't wear fushia one under a white t-shirt and bra! :oops:

I've got a load of Ella's House ones for this time round, I went for the pale pink ones :D

Minx Menstrual/Sanitary Pads

:shock:

Must admit I didn't think there were such options :shock:

Wobbles said:
Minx Menstrual/Sanitary Pads

:shock:

Must admit I didn't think there were such options :shock:

I know! I'm still working up the courage to give eco san-pro a go! :lol:

Gosh thought i was brave - I'm going to try the mooncup just keep forgetting to buy one!

https://www.babyandbump.com/mooncups-an-innovative-alternative-to-tampons-vt2115.html

I said to DH about eco san products and he wasn't keen, I think it's the thought of where they'll go whilst waiting to be washed.

Kina said:
I said to DH about eco san products and he wasn't keen, I think it's the thought of where they'll go whilst waiting to be washed.

In the nappy bucket! But that's what puts me off too. Ours is in the utility lean to and I'd worry about rats! :oops: (Bleurgh, just made myself feel sick)

Don't think I could do it :shock: Surely that mooncup would be a better option?

Sorry Lynnie me bad I changed topic :oops:

I'm all sorted now thanks, hi-jack away!

:wink:

Was just :shock: When I clicked on the item - I was just being nosey :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back