washable nappies - inserts

T

tinytoes

i've a question.

I bought a washable nappy which has a fleece insert which you put inside. This takes the moisture away from baby's skin.

I want to use a paper insert too - a flushable one. Does moisture just travel through the paper? I mean...I'm assuming it wont hold pee against baby's skin?
I'd like to use both teh fleece and then the disposable liner to catch the poo poos you see.....

is this OK?

It's all new to me.

im not sure if its ok but the paprer liners let the wee seep through and catch the poo so you can just flush it away.
i think the paper liners have a one way system so the wee goes through them but are held away from babys bottom,so it shouldnt seep back to babys skin. (hope that makes sence)

By inserts do you mean liners? I have used both but not at the same time. The paper ones are disposable so you can flush them down the loo but they are not as good as fleece as preventing the moisture sitting next to baby's skin. I personally prefer the fleece for this, and I find the poo just shakes off.I tended to use the paper ones more when Seren was just breastfed as that is liquid poo.

By inserts do you mean liners? I have used both but not at the same time. The paper ones are disposable so you can flush them down the loo but they are not as good as fleece as preventing the moisture sitting next to baby's skin. I personally prefer the fleece for this, and I find the poo just shakes off.I tended to use the paper ones more when Seren was just breastfed as that is liquid poo.

yes i mean liners. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->