Washing and Drying Dishes

Airdry them. OH wants a dishwasher but I don't, more than happy washing up!

we have a drying rack but I rinse dishes in v.hot water so they are pretty dry, once all the washing is done I dry them off and put them in the cupboard :flower: I would have a dishwasher but we rent as they haven't made a space for one.

I want a dishwasher :brat:
at the min I just wash them and put them on the rack to drip dry

We wash, then leave them! Apparently it's more hygenic :huh:

We don't have a dish washer and don't really want one! I've survived so far! we don't have a tumble drier either!

I wash them and leave them on the drying rack. Why make more work for yourself by drying them too? :)

I wash everything by hand and then dry it straight away, we do have a drying rack but I never use it.
I hate anything sitting out of place in my kitchen and I hate dishes sitting on my counters x

I do as little as possible and put as much as I can into the dishwasher

Handwash everything, plastic dish rack, drip dry.

Dishwasher does everything, I have a rack that we use for drying recyclable rubbish we hand wash, but we try everything in the dishwasher lol (and I mean everything if it breaks I don't want it anymore anyways because it can't be dishwasher-washed!!) and it usually dries everything.

I wash everything by hand and I actually prefer it. Our dishwasher at our last house was rubbish at washing things and to be fair with only 2 of us we really don't need one!

We don't have a drying rack at the moment so just stack everything on the draining board and dry straight away (I always use a clean dry tea towel every time I wash up)

I prefer having everything put away straight away because our kitchen is quite small counter space wise so would look really cluttered if we left things dry on a rack.

I wash and leave to dry on a metal rack. I'm so glad I read this as OH is always on at me that I don't dry up straight away and it leaves watermarks on the dishes!!

No I can tell him its unhygenic to use a towel to dry them :haha:

xx

I handwash everything, and put them on the drainer....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back