Washing Baby Clothes

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
What laundry products have you chosen to use? We just switched to All Free and Clear (after checking with the medical professionals), because it's cheap ($11.50 for 170 loads!) And it can be used for all three of us. I just couldn't justify spending the extra on Dreft as well as our normal brand.

Just normal Tide unscented. I also have some soap nuts that leave no trace of anything and do a great job of cleaning but I did half the baby's stuff in Tide, half soap nuts.

I'm in the UK and use a normal non-bio detergent (Aldi at the mo, have used Persil in the past).

I'm in the UK and I already use Persil small and mighty non bio, and comfort pure fabric softener, I can't use bio anyway my skin is very sensitive and if I use any fragranced washing liquids or any bio I get cystitis and sore skin, I also have to use baby body wash so when I have baby I'll have all that stuff anyway lol

I'm in uk and have used Asda little angels - we usually use Asdas own chosen by you stuff for ourselves and we both have sensitive skin so hoping little angels will be okay.

I used asda little angels with both my girls and they was fine I use none bio anyway as OH has really sensitive skin I even get little angels soap for him to wash with as its the only thing that don't flare his skin up x

Small and mighty non bio and my favourite lenor softener because I just love the smell

I use the same detergent we use for our family's clothes. Right now that's tide free and gentle. :)

I try to use only detergents that get an A or B on ewg.org I use a detergent called green shield and wool dryer balls instead of dryer sheets.

I use the white bottles of Tide for detergent and Downey for softener :haha: Although half the time I just use vinegar for softener. Its what I use for the whole family as my oldest kid had reactions to scented laundry soap and I've not even tried to switch back to anything else since now the smell of it overwhelms me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->