washing machine broke! :(

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
i was going to say that Oh broke it but I suspect a naughty fleece liner blocking something ..... (sshh) damn why didnt I put them in a mesh bag like I planned to ?!? it wouldnt drain / open so OH took the door off and the door broke!!!
We'd been meaning to get a new one anyway as ours is ancient (Oh bought it for a fiver off someone about 10 years ago and it was old then!) so had to rush out to currys to buy a new one!
Now poor LO is in disposables for a week till the new one comes ... :hissy:

Oh no! Think about the silver lining though. We had an ancient washing machine and recently got a new one. I noticed such a big difference in how clean the new one gets things, though I never thought it wasn't clean with the old one. New ones are more energy efficient and use less water too :thumbup:

I feel your pain, ours has been broken for over a week now, luckily we can use next doors but it's not the same!!! xx

bah humbug hun! could you not handwash the nappies?

bah humbug hun! could you not handwash the nappies?

i might have to! i cant bear using sposies all the time! this morning ive already caved in to a coolababy :haha:

yep i cant wait for the new one actually, how did people ever manage without one ???
luckily it'll be delivered / installed when oh is at work so he wont know if it was caused by an errant bit of fleece :blush:
if you do handwash do you still use the same amount of detergent? or less?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->