Washing machine

maryp0ppins

Reaction score
Does anyone have a whirlpool

6th sense washing machine?
If yes is it as great as it sounds?
Thinking of getting one for my new place
9kg drum one.

We don't have that one specifically- we do have a whirlpool though.

Just a couple things to consider (after having ours for 4yrs and chatting with friends who have the front loader kind).

Our drying- and I know your talking about a washer here (but it could still apply)- has that "smart technology" and senses when the clothes are done and shuts itself off. Well- that was great till it broke. Now we have to dry everything on timed dry- or it won't dry- the machine *thinks* it is and turns off after like 15mins... lucky there IS a timed dry setting or we'd have to pay (again) to have it fixed. The mother board broke right after we bought it and it took 3wks to get fixed. Otherwise, it's been great! lol. Never had any issues with the matching washer.

Also- I don't personally like front loaders. Seems silly- but A) it's easier to just throw my whole laundry basket in a top loader and B) the front loaders are low to the ground. Which is fine if you don't mind bending over a lot- or - paying for the pedistals (which are expensive). Maybe these are up higher though?

IDK- just some stuff to consider... sorry for the novel! :haha:

My mum has one & she loves it. I have the 6th sense dryer

I have ordered it from costco.
Have to have a front loader one as it goes in the kitchen.
We have a tumble dryer already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->