wasnt sure where to put this! possible symptoms?

moomin.

Reaction score
recently been waking up throughout the night with a stuffed nose, ive read up and it says about in early days of pregnancies the sinuses swell and this causes a blocked nose. i dont have a cold or anything nothing has changed its just very random.

im also getting sharp headaches occasionally more so these past few days. behind my left eye.

im getting very achey cramps as if i feel i am about to come on and i am now overdue by 5/6 days. if i was pregnant i would be 5w3d.

are these symptoms too early to mean pregnancy? im too scared to test for it to be a BFN!!

i have pcos and a varied length in cycle but everything seems very different this month. i had to stop taking my pill because of an operation i had to have so im waiting for AF so i can start birth control again. this is not planned!

the only way to tell is to:test: ano the feeling of not wanting to test incase its negative but least u now if u are once u have done a test i have done a couple and al have been BFN but am stil not sure am not as still getting alot of symptons so just waiting another week or so to retest to make sure gud luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->