wasps and bees

foxyroxie

Reaction score
Does anyone no how to get rid of them we must have 20 odd flying round my garden i cant have the doors or windows open i bring the washing in and there hiding in there!! riley cant go out and play and they scare the bloody shit outta me lol

I have no idea, i do everything i can to avoid them as im allergic to there stings:( Its awful especially now were getting in warm weather and just want to sit in garden. Have you tried googling to see what can be done??

do you know where the nest is?
i had one in my wall cavity where i had an old drier vent, kitchen fulla bees aint good lol
i got advised by a bee keeper man to buy some nest destroyer (got mine in wilkinsons) and wait till night and then spray it into the nest (its a foam and you just leave it) mine took 3 nights to kill them all, they say do it at night as then their all in the hive and usually asleep
have a look round your garden and see if theres a nest their coming from x

oh and for a laugh i made oh wear a juice carton box with a sock net bag over it when he was doing ours so he didnt get stung lol

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/elle-lea/neilybuz.jpg

For wasps and yellow jackets you just find the nest and spray it. Please don't kill the bees, if they are honey bees or bumble bees! The honey bee population is declining and if they go so do we, nothing except them and butterflies can pollinate, we don't have the technology to do it without them.

the bees dont bother me as much its just the wasps i swear they like my washing im not gonna hang any out 2 day see if it makes a difference lol

Ooooo wasps scare the poop out of me! I have heard that if you hang something that looks like a nest they will leave cause they territorial?

Bwhahaa sezzlebum!!

We have loads of citranella sp??? candles outside which we light on a nice day. The bees and wasps hate them, they really do work and they look lovely as well when your outside enjoying the sun!
I got mine from the big Wyevale garden centre (woodlands nursery) by Hinckley!
xx

O0o0o thanks hun ill go woodlands when ive got the car and buy some ive got no washing out and theres not one wasp! Must like fairy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->