Waste Of My Time

~ Vicky ~

<3 Proud Mummy <3
Reaction score
I met my ex on monday to 'talk' about all things bubs related. I hadn't seen him since March before we broke up so it was extremely awkward to say the least.

First off he was half an hour late. I was just getting ready to get up and leave when he waltzed in. Then although it was him who (finally) decided we needed to meet up he just didn't seem in the slightest bit interested in anything I had to say.

I told him he's still the baby's father so I don't mind him having all the involvement he wants and what was his reply? A shrug. No words, just a shrug of the shoulders. I also told him that under no certain terms would I allow that 'girl' (his gf he cheated on me with) any contact with our baby and again he shrugged.

What did this man want? It was like getting blood out of a stone.

We talked about why he cheated on me and ended our perfectly fine relationship and he said because if he didn't do it, then I certainly would've done what with him being away in the RAF and everything. That alone is complete bullshit. I was devoted to that man and never once even looked at anyone else in our entire relationship/engagement.

I left having resolved nothing and feeling more upset than I have done in a long time.

That's the last straw. No more updates for him from now on. He can do all the work as i've had enough. I find out the sex of 'my' baby on wednesday, up to him if he wants to know. I aint gonna text him the news.

Asshole.

Wow what a dick, big hugs to u vicky..cant believe he had jack all to say to u.. i'm so glad you've got that attitude with him though hun- he deserves nothin from either of u. Send me a txt weds, let me know what ur havin!! Hope all goes well with the scan hun xx

What a jerk!! Why are blokes such asses??:hugs::hugs:

Don't forget to post and let us all know what you're having...

So what the hell was his point in wanting to meet with you? He shrugs when you talked about the baby?!

How pathetic!

So what the hell was his point in wanting to meet with you? He shrugs when you talked about the baby?!

How pathetic!
I don't know! For 2 months I text him (not constantly) that we needed to meet and he always told me there was no point or he was busy. Then out of the blue a couple of weeks ago he said we needed to meet. Well duh! I was ill so we didn't get round to it until monday. A whole 3 months after the 1st time I asked him. I went out my way to meet him (2 hours on the train there and back) and I got nothing in return.

He makes me so mad. I was so proud of myself for moving on and getting over him. It took a lot of strength for me to meet up with the man who destroyed me as a person and all he does is shrugs at me. ARGH!

He wasn't even bothered about the scan picture I showed him from my 12 week one. He said he'd seen the picture before (i sent him a pic message on his mobile) so why did he need to see it again.

Reading all this you'd think I was forcing him to have involvement with his child but he specifically told me he DID want involvement, when I said i'd go it alone if needs be.

I'm just done. He's causing me too much stress. He tells me he has no money but he's just bought a new car (not a sensible one either) and is going on an all inclusive holiday to Kos in a couple of weeks. Yeah, skint my backside.

LOL! I sing that in my head whenever I think about him :rofl:

True though, he is.

Lol there should be some sort of song that has them words for us single mummies to sing when we're having a bad day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->