Wasted this month :( UPDATE

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by louisaL, Apr 13, 2009.

1. louisaL

louisaL Trying for number 1

ff chart has just told me i ovulated on wednesday and i wasnt ready as mum arrived that day and ironically i got gastroenteritis that night but still :cry::cry:

udpate: well i am even more confused today temp dropped to 36.04! i was sweating in bed as well.

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Oh that's poo - so sorry Louisa :hugs:

I am awful at timing - i missed ovulation last month AND this month!! Must try harder... i'd never get an A+ :rofl:

I'm going to to back to using OPKs - at least you know when ovulation is coming rather than 3 days later - maybe give them a try?xx

3. louisaL

thanks rach i getting so frustrated cause i was actually prepared for it but then my mum came to visit and u cant um well try can u when u have guests and a noisy bed like mine LOLOL

4. rachelle1975

Ah go for the floor! ha ha!

I know, i always think after the :witch: has gone we'll start on going every other day so that he has some good quality fresh swimmers in time for ovulation............ then stuff gets in the way and we end up missing the day of ovulation!

Must try harder - i recognise all the symptoms so god knows why i keep stuffing up - i have had enough practice :rofl:

5. jeanettekaren

jeanettekaren Mummy to Finn

You need to bd the week leading up to O anyway, when your temp has risen it's usually too late. How did you do the week before?

6. rachelle1975

It does depend on what your fertility issues are as to when is the best time to :sex: - the fertility clinics tend to advice you according to your issues.

7. cazhd

cazhd LTTTC

oh thats rubbish big :hug: fingers crossed for next month

8. MommySierra

MommySierra Guest

Sorry Girl :_( I am hoping and praying this month is my month, last month sucked cause my progesterone levels were really low :_(

Keep trying girl, it's not over until that witch shows her face...Ya never know if you Ov'd late...I have my fingers crossed for you!! :)

9. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

did you get no BD in before?
    If not try to think positive such as saying this was your month off cycle and you are resting you bosy ready for your next which will be your best cycle! :hug:

10. louisaL

thanks everyone. nope didnt dtd since the 1st so a whole week off. you know what its like though when family visit, it just takes over trying to organise for that.