• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Watch These Amazing Videos ...

suzan

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I thought you might like to watch a pretty amazing set of short films which are available on NOVA Online's website.

The set is made up of 8 short films (each running for 5-10 minutes) which you can watch right on your computer - there's no cost involved! They are beautifully made, and show so much about what happens even before conception, right through to the third trimester. The actual film titles as follows:-

Passing on Your DNA
The Egg's Journey
The Sperm's Journey
The First Two Weeks
The Embryo Takes Shape
Messages in the Genes
Feeding the Growing Fetus
The Third Trimester

If you would like to watch them now, then please click here.

Suzan

Oh wow!!!! I've been looking for something like this on youtube and couldn't find bugger all. Brilliant, thank you! :D

I just got from a friend another website that shows other stuff about the Whole pregnancy stages Starting from 0 weeks all the way to 38 weeks. All with videos and interesting!!!

Anyway, here is the link: https://www.ehd.org/science_imagegal_2.php

I watched the first video at home last night. After I watched the sperm's journey, I thought to myself, it's wonder how anyone gets pregnant which all the stuff those little guys have to go through! I look forward to the 2nd set of videos :) thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->