Water Birth ladies...

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
What did you/ are you planning on wearing in the pool when you give birth?

Im planning on having a bikini top on. I want to wear something but i dont want a flappy T shirt all over the place while im trying to push.

I was naked for one and had a soft maternity / nursing bra on with the other :)

Another naked lady here. Admittedly, I wasn't intending to use the pool, so hadn't thought about what to wear. If I have another, I might start out with a strappy top, as not many of my pictures from the birth are ones I want to show even close friends and family!

probably just a soft maternity bra top

planning on wearing a strapless bikini top as this is what i opted for when in the pool before ds1 was born and i had stretchmark free boobs back then lol id like the top on so we can get some pics tbh

Oooo I was gonna be naked too, only my only recent thought was the video footage lol! I may opt for a bikini top for filming then whipping it off when the urge takes me xxx

i'm just gonna wear a bikini so i can get lots of skin to skin with baby when born. also a tie one so OH can take it off easily if i want it off.

I wore a bikini top. Next time, I'll probably go au naturel! :D

I plan on just a vest top so I can take pictures that won't mortify my Dad afterwards haha!!!!

I wore a bikini top (that was SO comfortable I didn't even notice I was wearing it) And I wore a black swim skirt on the bottom half. I was planning on it being completely decent because I wanted it recorded. Turns out the midwife lifted my skirt towards the end so my bottom showed anyways lol.

I have a maternity tankini which I wear for my aquanatal classes which has clips to drop the cups for nursing - I guessed this would be good for skin to skin. If I didn't have that I'd probably wear a vest top.
I might go naked if I feel like it.

x

I want to wear a bikini top, since OH's mum will be present and I want my birth to be filmed and "decent" enough to show people or put on to youtube. While others wouldn't mind people seeing their breasts in the video, I don't really like my nipples and therefore they'll be covered unless they're in baby's mouth :haha:

I wore nothing haha, I'd taken a bikini with me but just couldn't be bothered at all to wear it when the time came. It was only my OH and a MW I already knew in the room anyway, and no way did I want to have pictures taken anyway!

I wore a tankini type top I had, I say type as it was one that went with a matching bikini top but my boobs were way to big for that by then!

I was naked... I took loads of bikini tops in but when it got to the point I could get in I just wanted to get in! Didn't want to faff around getting changed lol

I'm currently trying to find a long padded tankini top. I'm very very shy about my body and I don't think that will change when I'm in labour! I need the padding because my tiny AA cups have never grown during pregnancy!

ile be wearing a tankini as i dont really want to flash my boobs in my mums face lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->