Water breaking or pee ?

perfectangels

Reaction score
just woke up about 920 to leaking fluid. I woke up with pee or water comming out when I kinda coughed or cleared my throat. I got straight outta bed. Went to bathroom my pantiliner was soaked and some of my panty. It was sordA like a off colored slime on liner and yellow but didn't really smell like pee? Think it was my water? I took a shower in case it was. And put a pad on. But nothing else so far, I was having a big cramp but went to #2 and it went away. Do u think it's my water or peed myself?

In my experience, your water will keep coming, it'll just keep trickling out for hours. But you can always call and ask to be checked out. Good luck!

Thank you. Just kinda weird and asking bc it had some green tint to it.

Seems youve said it wasnt clear and you think it may have been your waters you should call mw or l&d for advice. They green colour can be sign of an infection that needs looking into, could be your baby has had a bowel movement. Normally is a very quick and simple swab test done to say if its your waters or not.

Sounds like show. I had that the whole time I was in labor and some had blood in it. The dr said it was normal show

This is what I did when my water broke with my son and I wasn't sure. I laid down for a lititle bit, got back up, and laid down again. If more fluid comes out when you lay down, your water has broken. Baby is often like a cork that stops it when you are standing. My water did not have any smell at all. Good luck!

It doesn't sound like it is pee, cuz when they test you for your waters breaking they have you cough, and watch for fluid. Hmmmm I would go to l&d

deffo call hun if was greeny if waters like pp said meconium (first bowel movements) my son did this an hes fine but means there distressed. If pee then maybe infec you say slimy which sounds like show. I had jeans etc on when mine went in ambulance (i was lying dwn, had wait hour 20mins before removing clothes an it had slimy bloddy stuff think but i was already in labour at time. Take care.

I agree with the above. Give labour ward a ring.

Best of luck!!

I called the dr on call. He said my water would keep comming out if that's what it wS and to go walking. Told him about spotting and all he said was just to keep watching it and call when contractions are about 5mins apart. But I'm not feeling anything. Haven't for a couple hours now.

My waters didn't keep coming! It was there on the pads they put me on. And it had been gone 29hrs & not a contraction! So they started the drip. I would go in they can swab to see. Also they would be able to feel if the waters were still there. Like rubber over the baby's head. Also if baby's head is stopping the rest of the waters coming out acting like a plug. Like mine did. Try lying flat & then sitting up again. That made mine come out. While I was up right nothing came out. Good luck x

I've been bouncing on this ball and walking all day. I'm gonna try some squats and laying straight down and sitting up too

like gemstone said waters can come then stop i think if its just front waters that gone or hind cant mind which lol. I no i had pop at 8:40am an some waters got hosp 10am put in chair an weeled ward an i was spillin everywhere on off left trail opps :) think i also apoligised lol soon seen meconium when i undressed straight delivery room(whatever) lil traumatic didnt no wht goin on.

My contractions started about 6 this morning. Still about 8-10mins apart. Dr said to call when they got to 5mins apart

mine wi no 2 were 6mins for hour with an odd 5 min thrown in an i had her 6.5 hours after first contraction. Stopped timin later on lol comin thick hard an fast. So not everyones regular hence why my mw didnt thin was as far as i was lol shocked them all wen they tried examin me first time an i was pushin :) only gave me parcetmol an bath (refused give anythin due not bein examined)

Went to drs and my water did not break. They didn't even examine me. Just checked for water. Said it's normal to have mucous, discharge and blood in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->