Water damaged iPhone

huggybear

Reaction score
My iPhone 4s has been playing up recently, it did get water on it whilst being stoooopid, anyhow, does anyone know how much it costs to fix/replace? X

At an apple store if u still r in the warranty period it's approx£150-£160 for a replacement

Oooh I have had this loads do not tell them it's water damage unless it's still under warranty as water damage is not covered by issuance I usuallly lie lol and say the screen broken or that the touch screen isn't working well bad I no but not paying £500 for a new phone!

Oooh I have had this loads do not tell them it's water damage unless it's still under warranty as water damage is not covered by issuance I usuallly lie lol and say the screen broken or that the touch screen isn't working well bad I no but not paying £500 for a new phone!

Yeah but don't they have those moisture point bits that turn pink, I can see my is pink in the jack. Apple don't cover this so I heard!

Apple simply have to plug it in to their systems and it says if it's water damaged.

They can be really nice, I would advise making an appointment and seeing them about it. I know DH thought his was water damaged and he was completely honest that there was a possibility. They actually were really nice to him because he was honest about it.

Replacements are normally refurbished handsets (but look brand new, so I'm not sure if it's always the case!)

Alex damaged her 3GS and they let us buy a new one for £55 even out of warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->