Water Infection?

R

raindrops009

First of all, I AM GOIN TO KILL MY OH! I am in so much pain :growlmad:
Got little blisters down there, (thought it was rough :sex: :huh: because OH hasn't got any blisters or anything) and it really hurts when i wee. Thought it could be because of the blisters but now it's just so so painful and burning when I wee.
My mate seems to think it's a water infection, what do you guys think?
What's the best thing home remedy thing to do?

Please help because this pain is gettin ridiculous and i just want it to go away :(
x

I would see a doctor asap. Blisters, and not being able to pee right doesn't sound normal. Seek medical attention.

I would see a doctor asap. Blisters, and not being able to pee right doesn't sound normal. Seek medical attention.

I was going to go tomorrow with the OH but i'm in so much pain :(
In tears over it
x

Mm when i had a water infection i just couldnt go for a wee was the most horribal feeling ever i wanted to go so badly but it just wouldnt come out lol and when i could go it would burn so you might have one. x

Mm when i had a water infection i just couldnt go for a wee was the most horribal feeling ever i wanted to go so badly but it just wouldnt come out lol and when i could go it would burn so you might have one. x

That's how i feel, it's horrible.
Been told my a few people to drink lots of water which is making it less painful.
Damn water infections!
Thankyou :)
x

Go to the doctors. I got diagnosed with a water infection today and have to have antibiotics.If you leave it it may get worse x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->