Water pool liners

mummytogeorge

Reaction score
Hello I have booked my home birth with my midwife :happydance: I have been looking into water pools and I like the La Bassine ones, they sell one pack with a liner and one without, sorry if this is a silly question but does that mean that I dont 'need' the liner as they sell a package without one? Or should I get the one with the liner as I plan to have more children all being well or does it not matter? Im also considering just hiring one instead not really sure what the best option is really?? xxx

I have la bassine and I really dont get the liner thing. I dont have one. I think liners are a pretty new thing as they never used to make them. The only plus really will be when you are cleaning it after the birth, if there are bits and bobs you can just scoop them up in the liner and dispose. I prob still disinfect the main body of the pool anyway....
Its down to personal preference really.
Just to let you know la bassine goes up really quickly, filling takes us a while, but thats due to our water system. I had a trial run and got in and it is really comfy and it felt quite private in there.
Emptying it was also fine, the pump they give in the pack is good, but lets face it that part is our OH's job!
Good luck hope it all goes well x

Thanks for the answer, I think ill do with out the liner then, ill prob just give it a good wipe over with the Milton and yes let the hubby do the pumping up etc :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->