• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Watermarking pictures

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Hi

After recent events, I think I (and everyone else) should be watermarking my pics. Please can someone show me a quick and easy way to do it?

Thanks

Helen

xx

I do mine on photoshop, its really easy on there. I paid like £600 for my program though, lol, but you can get a 30 day free trial at coral.com.

Suzy wuzy has this program too - said she'd send me a copy & I keep forgetting to say yes please to her :lol:

There are other ways but OH is thinking of doing something now that BabyandBump members can use ....

Oh good old S.C :)

The gallery here sort of has a water mark feature we can setup but I believe its CRAP! lol

Its a shame photobucket don't do it

Irfanview can add text over the top of images, nothing fancy but it will do for a basic watermark.

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/Arty%20pics/birdtattoowatermarked.jpg

I will send you a copy Wobbs. Let me get my computer sorted and It will be on its way :)

Here is the link for the Free 30 day trial....

https://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Content/1152796555406

I looked for free watermarking sites but I could not really find any...

i have just been messing around on the computer becuse i think it is a good idea to mark our pics with all the sickos that are appearing on here lately. i have just marked my profile pic using windows paint (if your right click when you are looking at the pic and scroll down to open with, chose paint and click the little text icon, then pencil and add your text).

Thats a good way! Very Easy too and everyone should have that ;)

https://picmarkr.com/

i found this one :D seems ok :D

That works really well Yvanne.

Thank you

I had a go at Paint but my writing on there is shocking! :lol:

You can always use the text option in paint as well if you don't feel like trying to write it out with your mouse :D

How do you do that so that you don't end up with a big white box too?

When you click on the box there's 2 things on the left (I'm shit at describing) underneath where the tools are. You click the dotted lined one? I dunno if that made much sense lol!

what you need to do so your not left with a white box is click on the A symbol from the icons on the left and two yellow/red boxes appear at the bottom of the other icons click the very bottom one and draw a box over an area of your pic and enter your text

How do you do that so that you don't end up with a big white box too?
No select test bar by pressing the [A] in menu then right click for text toolbar as you see in screen shot if you want another font etc - make sure colour you want is selected at bottom anyway once youve picked text option and made a box where you wish to enter the text click the box to the right (bottom one) where arrow is and it will just show letters not the white box.

Crikey hope that makes sense lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->