Waters broken

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
Waters have gone il be 27 weeks on friday im paniking cant ring hospital up till mornin as.got no one to have my boy as.no ones anserin there phones coz its late as anyone else had this happend im.nt in to.much pain im.scared will my baby be ok???

Attachments

• DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 83
I've never had to experience this, and I'm so sorry you do. :hugs: I have known babies born as early as 24 weeks who survived and did quite well, though.

Can you not bring your children with? Even one dose of the steroid to help baby's lungs would be great, but they need you in for that. Even if you can't get a private room, surely the nurses could bring in a chair or two for your children to sleep on while they wait for morning?

Im.jus woried i was on top of my bf avin sex n felt pop sensation n then tons of that every were im feelin ok at the moe do u think.il be ok for another 8 hours? My sons on his bed hds.only 4 i dont think im in labour bt if i do go in real bad pain i will just ring up straight away

Im glad youre calling. If your water broke this early you need to go to the hospital as soon as possible. You can go into preterm labor or get an infection. The doctors need to see you. Hopefully it is just urine and you peed without realizing it. Like pp I have heard of babies being born as early as 24 weeks survive. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Gta go in she thinks it might be urine i.would no.if.it was.coz this is my 5th n i felt.the click pop n.gush out ffs bt there gna check with spectulum

Deffo get checked. Even if it is a false alarm it's not worth the risk

They sent me home.n got to go back.tomoz for a.scan to.check the fluid around baby n gt to wear a pad for 24 hours and.give.ththem it tomoz x

Hugs! I hope everything is OK! I know someone whose water broke early and she was still able to keep him in for several more weeks, so there's always that possibility (she had to be in the hospital but it was worth it--especially since in her case her water broke before baby was viable. He's 2 now).

Also, I gave birth to my DD (she'll be 5 in October) at 27 weeks due to severe preeclampsia and she is perfectly healthy. It was a long NICU stay but she has no ill effects from being born so early.

I'm glad you went in and everything is doing well enough that they sent you home.

Did they do a strip test to see if it was urine or amniotic fluid?

How are you doing? Did they confirm whether it was your waters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->