Waters gone!!

Ladylinks

Reaction score
Well it would seem my waters are making an exit and soon my lil cherub will too! I'm so excited.... So glad I didn't mess the bed!!

Woohoo exciting times! Wishing you a great labor:thumbup:

I'm so worried where my waters will break, to be truthful I'm hoping it doesn't happen until we get to the birth center so it doesn't make a mess of the carpet, furniture or car!

Thank you! Lol went on the hard wood floor in my bedroom, woke for a loo break and there it was in all it's glory. Going to try and get some sleep before it kicks in! ...... Too excited hehe

Fantastic news! Best of luck to you :D

Share a birthday with me hehe

How exciting, good luck to you! Hope your have a nice, smooth labour :)

Exciting stuff, hope all goes well xx

How exciting, I hope my labor will start soon as well. Im ftm so I dont really know how things work, but do I have to rush to the hospital if my waters go first without any contraction? Or can I wait at home before letting a midwife know?

How exciting, I hope my labor will start soon as well. Im ftm so I dont really know how things work, but do I have to rush to the hospital if my waters go first without any contraction? Or can I wait at home before letting a midwife know?

As far as I know (in my area anyway) you should ring your mw or labour ward if your waters break. Waters breaking doesn't necessarily mean things are going to start up immediately, but once they go there is potential risk of infection so they don't like to leave you more than around 24-48 hours before giving nature a helping hand to get labour going.
Xx

As far as I know (in my area anyway) you should ring your mw or labour ward if your waters break. Waters breaking doesn't necessarily mean things are going to start up immediately, but once they go there is potential risk of infection so they don't like to leave you more than around 24-48 hours before giving nature a helping hand to get labour going.
Xx

It's the same in my area too, they worry about infection if you go with water breakage too long without progress.

Gl: )

Is it painful when water breaks? And will u always know? Will u think ur just going pee or is there a distinct difference in feeling?

Hope all is going well. Looking forward to an update :)
Xx

Good luck Hun hope all is going well!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"