waters just broke!!!!! Updated with Birth story!!!!

OMG! I don't come on for a day and look what I miss. Good luck hun! I hope your ok and that you recover well from your section huni. Cannot wait for your update xxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Only just seen this hun. Hope you and Paige are ok. Can't wait to see pics xx

thanks ladies.

Think i better just had my birth story here lol.

Friday afternoon I was just watching eastenders like normal. Once it finished i stood up to go for a pee, but instead i got this gush running down my leg. I said to Ryan i think i pee'd but im not sure as i had no controll over that. Oh crap i think it was my waters lol. I wobble to the loo and yep it was my waters and plug to. Ryan rang his mum up and i rang my mum before ringing the hospital (which ryan had to do) my waters just kept on going :| i changed my underwear like 3 times before leaving i even had to take back off my leggins lol and popped on another pair of pj's which by the time we go to the hospital were completely soaked again.

Got to the hospital just after 9am and was taking in about 15-20mins later got check and they said oh i think your baby is breech :| I mention to them my midwife thought she might have turned at 36weeks but because everything else was as normal she put down he head was still down. I got 2 scans one to check the position and second one to see which was she's facing :| Contractions where pretty bad i must say. When i was first check i was 2cm by the second time i was 4cm gone :( contractions were very close together and kept getting closer from when my waters broke.

I was told i was have to have a section so i had to get this gown thing on. about 10-15 mines i was taking up to the room for the section. I cant remeber how long or the time at this point.

Took them about 15-20 mins to put the stuff into my bed and then start there work..

Paige was born at 00.10am Saturday 30th March 2013, Weighting 6lbs 12oz

I was stitched back up and taking to this waiting area :S to get my heart rate monitored as it would read through my section lol i had been shaking to much through it aswell i could stop.

after being there for good while (hour or so i think) i was taking up onto the labor wards. In a room which 3 other women. Must say it was always noisy in that room. On day 3 i had been pretty constipated and was in pain alot so i told 2 midwives about it and i had been to the loo like 3-4 times trying to get i had bit of diarrhea so i was shipped into this other room on my own with baby. with a loo on hand.the wont me to try and get a sample which is pretty impossible as it was pretty much watery (fart) tmi sorry. so i think i had really back trapped gas aswell as being constipated :(... I felt like i was treat like i was a virus or something honestly. They have to wash there hands coming in and out of the room. and wear and plastic apron when coming into the room :(.

Started to feel better yesterday though :) and i had been told the day before that if everything was ok i'd get to go home the next day which was last night lol.

Anyways now we're on day 4 and home and settling into life much better to. Im sore now and then only moving or trying to sit up in bed from the stitches no were else.

Not sure if i left anything out but if i have ill remember to post on here lol

Attachments

• 908278_10200797716002237_1815934987_n.jpg
    908278_10200797716002237_1815934987_n.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 25
  • paige 2.jpg
    paige 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Paige 3.4.jpg
    Paige 3.4.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 27
  • paige 3.jpg
    paige 3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Paige 4.jpg
    Paige 4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 23
Dam 2 wrong piks on there lol

aww thank you for sharing your story huni xxxx and hope you continue to heal well hun xxx

congrats hun,, she is beautiful xx (Paige is my sisters name :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->