• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waters or urine ?

Hollie West

Reaction score
last night I was cooking tea and coughed, usually that would cause maybe a dribble down below..
However this was a GUSH.
Soaked my knickers and my leggings, it was a full blown flood of it but not a horrendous amount if that makes sense.
It wasn’t a dribble or a trickle , just like maybe a cup full?

I didn’t ring anyone incase it was urine which is usually the case,
But Its in my mind still incase it was waters?

Also before this I had had awful aching heavy pains down below. It was a pain in my bits, but high up in my bits I could feel like as though it was cervical pressure.
Coincidental I don’t know

I would get checked out. It's always best to be on the safe side.

Is there a chance it could have been urine and soaked through ?

Definitely a chance it could just be urine also

Did you not smell it? I think you would know if it was urine if you gave it a sniff :lol: If you have had no more since, then Im guessing it was urine

I know this sounds weird hon but did u smell it? When ure waters break it has a very sweet smell and does not smell anything like urine.
I have had a few leakages but I always smell it and its urine. Sadly it's just all part of 3rd trimester hon. But If ure still losing fluid I wud get checked out to be sure. How many weeks are you

I think if it's constant there's a good chance it's your waters as I don't think it stops once there's a leak. If it was just when you cough or sneeze and smells like urine then that's probably the case.

I'm with @Teanna hon if its constant then go get checked out. Also again smell it. If it smells of urine its just urine but If it has a sweet smell then its ure waters. Some people say it smells like weat but to me when my waters went with DS it was a sweet smell.

I’d say it’s probably just urine. If contractions start or you notice more I’d get checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->