Waters or wee?

TTC 84

Reaction score
Last night hubby and I Dtd about 20 mins later I squatted down and a gush of fluid came out, it was a fair amount enough to leave a wet patch in my pj pants, I'm guessing that it looked and felt worse than it was once it soaked in. I have had nothing at all since, but am super crampy today not contractions or anything just achy . I did call midwife and she said if I continued to leak to get checked . I'm only 19 weeks so really hoping it was just a mixture of bodily fluids (tmi) and wee. Anyone else had this ?

I imagine it is just a combined mix of bodily fluids to be honest. I get it too after dtd. Just keep and eye on it and if you are worried get checked.

I too think it was just bodily fluids especially since you just had sex. Random patches of discharge can also increase throughout the pregnancy. I would maybe try to research the smell of amniotic fluid, it might help.

I would say bodily fluids. The light cramping is just your uterus contracting and happens to a lot of women durring pregnancy at different serverity levels.

My waters broke at home and trust me there is no way in hell you would question if its waters or not :haha: there is A LOT!!! and.... it stays that way until baby arrives!!! Most women have their waters broken whilst in labor but if it starts the other way there is no mistaking it for anything else! I walked from my bed to the bathroom and my pjs were soaked through :haha:

Im sure you will be fine but if the cramping continues no harm in getting checked over :hugs:

It's probably bodily fluids, but definitely keep an eye on it and get checked out if you're worried at all. Your waters can trickle rather than gush, and if your hind waters go it can be a relatively small amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->