Waters v discharge v wee

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
I'm 34+3 and pregnancy #5. Waters have never gone naturally but I hear alot about gushes, trickles, hind n fore waters ect. Also hear extra discharge n urine leak.

I have woken up last few mornings gone downstairs, made kids breakfast, dranj my first tea and then gone wee and I'm damp. No noticeable discharge and no colour.

Bearing in mind I get up every 1-2hrs for a wee every night and am dry then.

What do you think? It's kinda sweetish smelling but sometimes not.

I'm used to the extra discharge but that's usually white.

Ok so been walking about tidying, sorting stuff for our day out and been wee 45864 times ( think every 30mins I swear ) and novwet patches.

Very weird how it's only on waking but not in day or night.

Going to wear a pad on my day out anyway

Always get checked out if you are unsure. It is better to go in unnecessarily than to not go in and have an issue.

Urine has a distinct odor so it's easy to tell if it's pee. However watery discharge is more difficult to distinguish, I had a small "gush" of watery discharge around 37 or 38 weeks with my 3rd. I went in because I wasn't sure. Thankfully, it wasn't my waters.

My waters broke naturally for my 1st and 2nd. It was more obvious with my 1st. With my 2nd it started as a slow leak overnight. Once I had a wet spot the size of a softball, I rang the midwife and as soon as I got ahold of her it came trickling down my legs so I knew it wasn't discharge at that point.

My waters broke at 34+5 with my 1st baby and she was born 6 hours later. There is a bug risk of infection once waters have broken so I would get checked.

Definitely get checked out just to be on the safe side

I went for a 4hr walk with kids n friend. Came back stone dry. No way its my waters as I'd not be dry.

Defently weird how I wake damp and its not from waters pooling as I wake every 1-2hrs in night for wee

I question myself on this ALL the time! But from what I have read, if it is your waters, they will just keep coming and it will become more obvious. I get wet patches all the time and I hate it, but I have never felt a trickle or a gush so I think it’s just one of them rubbish pregnancy things we have to endure ](*,) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->