Watery CM a good sign?!?

Angelmarie

Mum to 3 ❤️
Reaction score
Sorry in advance for TMI!!! :blush:

This morning I woke up to find I have lots of watery discharge... made my jamas quite wet! :blush: I did a pg test with FMU and its negative though I am still only 9 dpo... My CP position is still high, closed and soft...

I was just wondering if any of you ladies know if this is a good sign? I have heard that an increase in creamy CM is supposed to be apparent in early pregnancy but not watery...?

Hope somebody can help! :)

some ladies have reported alot of CM almost like a gush at the point the mucus plug forms itself. so i would consider this as a good sign.

I@ve had this the last few daysbut didn't want to mention it before just incase it was tmi, kinda whitish in colour if thats normal at all?
I seem to have all the signs but no :bfp:, my fiance & I even think I look pregnant! :muaha:

I've had a laod of watery and creamy over the last few days.. I keep rushing to the loo thinking its AF!

Same here, I don't think I've ever been so scared of going to the bathroom! :hissy::hissy:

Has anyone else had this at all? x

I normally get the 'wet panty' thing when AF is on her way. Every woman is different. Every cycle is different. Hopefully this is a good sign for you and me not having it at all might be a good sign for me.

I had if for awhile and am 18 DPO still getting :bfn: I am getting blood work today so I will let you know what it says. I have never had this before.

I know that when I was about due for my period, i kept getting gushes, which made me think that I was going to get AF. Good Luck!

i get watery cm when im O'in....but ur all past this so good luck :)

luv that you posted this. I keep waiting for my CM to thicken but it's been super watery this month, right after OVing so here's to hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->