Watery gush of cm!

kas22

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Firstly congratulations on this 2 pretty pink lines!

I was just wondering if any you you experienced a gush of watery cm, kind of like your leaking when on af with a very very thin streak of pink in my pants,

Maybe it's just af which im ok with but this was somthing I have not experienced before not to this extent anyways!!
But I thought cm went dry when af was round the corner?

Any insight would be very much appreciated

Ps there was no bad smell tmi I no lol!

Thanks. X

I didn't have this personally before I got my BFP, but I've read about other women would have EGCM before their BFPs. When you're pregnant CM is meant to increase in quanity as progesterone rises. I had an absolute gush of some of the other day. I totally freaked because it felt like I had started bleeding. Was so panicy I had to find a quiet corner of the supermarket I was in and stick my hand in my pants. TMI! :)

2 days before my BFP i had a tanish color in my CM but never increased more than that (ib).. on the day of my BFP before i tested.. i thought for sure AF was here because when i got up i felt wet drops falling into my underwear. when i went to look... it was watery CM, like my body had sprung a leak LOL ... anyways ... i went to test ..... and it was a strong BFP. I haven't had it since that day... but i did have it for one day.

I had lots of CM before my BFP. Now it goes back and forth, but I do remember noticing a lot more than usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->