Watford meet

bbyno1

Reaction score
Or anywhere kind of close if anyone has any suggestions or can't get to Watford easily?x

Where else is easy for u? Im from hertfordshire, nr bishop's stortford but wouldnt b easy for me 2 get 2 watford as I dont drive - otherwise its not tht far! xx

I don't drive either or i could of just come to you but erm where else is easy for you because iv never heard of bishops stortford lol..I know watford n places like welyn garden city and hemel etc do you know them?lolx

Yeeeh i've heard of them.. will have to ask my mum lol. I dont know how to use trains.. I will end up sending me n lily to newcastle or somewhere lol... Could ask my sis as it may b pretty simple to get 2 watford.. will let u know! Aww I'd love lily n aliyah to meet xx

Oww i really want to meet both of you, but no idea how to get to watford :( x

Hi girls I'm in Watford and would he up for a meet. I'm 29 and just had our first baby, a boy - Toby (5 1/2 weeks old) :cloud9: x

Ohhh alex we need to meet u too. wheres easier thats in the middle? xx

Im no good with directions & places lol if you let me know a middle place i will go on tfl website and they can tell me the quickest route :haha:
Alex if we find a place close enough to you,pleasee come too:D

And iwanta8a8y..Ooh you actually from Watford?Where abouts?
Im going there today actually hehe x

Sorry ladies only just picked this thread up again (for some reason I never got emails to say more people had posted on this thread!). So is a meet happening? As I say I am in Watford but I do drive so I can get anywhere really (within reason)

Bbyno1 I'm in north Watford

X

:-( would love to meet u girls. But I no longer live in Watford - poo:-(

[COLOR="Black" ]Ahh,i wish we arranged it earlier :(
I have moved out of Watford area now,argh!
If i come down for a weekend or something i will bring the thread back up though!
I would come far but im all the way in Brighton now so it would be quite long x[/COLOR]

When i next come down il arrange one:)
If not you lot can just arrange one without me:(lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->