wats best test ???

M

mandy121

hi im trying again soon and was wondering what is the best test to check ovulation... thanks all :):wacko:

the answer brand dip stick ones suck I wouldn't use them..I like the dollar tree brand new choice cassette ones and the new choice dip stick ones (I bought mine frrom big lot..a pack of 20 for 8 bucks!) the digi ones are good also. good luck!!

Good ? I'm not really sure..I'll google it for you and see what I can fine..

Ok I went looking but did not find anything..sorry honey!!!

iv'e been using ebay cheapies and found my surge yesterday so they must work...i got £30 for 2.79!!! i also used digi's but there £23 a box :-o!!!
good luck hun hope you find what your looking for
xXx julie xXx:thumbup:

thanks , ive ordered some cheap ones but might buy the dear one too lol .

Hey I'm tryn test 2 but imma go wit the clearblue ones....they sound real good

I used the cheap ebay ones, i bought a bundle of 100 quite cheap.
Im planning on using the cheap ebay ones again when i start ttc again.

I'm also usin ebay dip sticks opk's, just finished first cycle with them deffo found my LH serge on CD 13/14 but only used 1 a day but gonna try 2 a day next cycle im now DPO 17/3 so im recommened to wait another 17 days to test for pregnancy a long wait. good luck every1, this is my firt cycle and just joined today to this site, hoping to learn alot and chat.xxx

I'm also usin ebay dip sticks opk's, just finished first cycle with them deffo found my LH serge on CD 13/14 but only used 1 a day but gonna try 2 a day next cycle im now DPO 17/3 so im recommened to wait another 17 days to test for pregnancy a long wait. good luck every1, this is my firt cycle and just joined today to this site, hoping to learn alot and chat.xxx

sorry thou id add ebay 50 any choice ovulation and pregnancy tests. i got 44 o's an 6 p's 7 pound for 50

I used the CBD OPK's, expensive but worth it in my book as I got pregnant first month of using them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->