*Waves* Not sure which Forum to park my Butt in! I Think here will be good.

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
Long time Member of the board, not recognising many faces atm lol...But I've been away a few years.

Very brief history..

TTC 5 years. Losses during that time.
Eventually discovered PCOS and Blocked Tubes (I had a 2% Spill from only one tube)
IVF = Our Miracle Son. :baby:

He just turned 4.
In the four years we've had him, I have lost a significant amount of weight, started treatment for PCOS, faced Kidney issues, and am undergoing treatment for that.
Been through a marriage separation and reconciliation in that time too lol

So basically come Monday I am getting a new referal to go back to my Gyno. I will walk in with confidence this time so I don't waste years of Trying like we did with our son. :wacko:

Due to having a successful pregnancy, birth and weight loss I want to run a bunch of tests to check a number of factors, including where my spillage is on my tubes (so a Dye test), and what is going on with my PCOS, as I show no signs of it anymore and my AF has become ridiculously regular. :blush:

I also have to factor in my Kidneys and seek advice on that.

So the journey is just starting again for us....

But as I approach 36 soon I am getting to the point where I really need to start working towards our goal of another child.

Anyway if you read this far, congratulations!! :coffee:
Any familiar faces around still?

Hi not a familiar face but welcome back. You sure have your game plan down packed as you know exactly what tests etc you need to do. Hope ttc#2 is not as long as your ttc#1 journey but as you have more knowldege about your body now I hope it's much easier for you.

How many rounds of IVF did it take to get your son? Did you try IUI before that?

Hi Hun :hi: I'm still lurking around here hoping for a miracle! Will keep my fingers for you for your appointment :kiss:

Hey neyney! I'm a familiar face :) glad to see thing have worked out relationship wise for you!!!!! Here's to hoping for fast bfps for us. Will
You post back in your journal again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"