Waxing

Gwizz

Boys Rule!
Reaction score
Hiya girls (and boys)!!

Just a quickie ... is waxing ok? I need my legs doing wondered if it was ok??

Sorry if its a daft question .... :shy:

x

Yes it's fine I think :) Atleast I've continued doing it. It'll be easier when we get bigger anyway >.< SO unless you want OH to shave you, waxing is fine.

Besides, I'm defo defo getting it ALL off before I give birth. They used to shave women in the 'olden days' LOL. However, the cuts made women more prone to infection so they stopped that.

thanks for asking this Gwizz - I have been wondering but was too embarrased to ask!!!!

I can book my appointment now :D

I think it's fine. I've been getting my eyebrows waxed throughout my pregnancy (can't stand the thought of plucking :lol:)

word of caution - dont be surprised if you bruise much more than usual. i always waxed but since being preg i go black and blue!

Thank-you Girlies

Booked for thurs :D

x

For some reason waxing hurts much more when your pregnant!! But as always no pain no gain!!

I've still been having my legs and bikini line waxed. I've that during pregnancy, my hair growth has slowed righ tdown though! I waited 8 weeks instead of the usual 4 weeks this time and when I got there, my therapist laughed at the singy amount of hair I'd managed to grow! In fact, it was so bad that she did it, then didn't bother charging me! So I'd say go for it!!

Ooooh yea i heard its more painful when ur preggers, but its totally fine to do :) I cant be bothered im too lazy just now to bother with waxing ha ha ha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->