Way TMI (forewarned) but needing advice

TryTryAgain13

Reaction score
Okay I'm gonna list what's going on with my body and it's gonna get real uncomfortable real fast. Let me start off by saying I'm now 17dpo no AF and no BFP. The last week I've been having strange discharge and CM. It's not watery, and it doesn't smell, but it looks like cream and is super sticky, like I can roll it into a ball. I've been having gas and I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Today I've also been seeing tiny dots of blood when I wipe sometimes, but when I check it's never my period. My boobs have been hurting like crazy the last two weeks and I've been getting cramping on and off as well. The last few days I've been getting nausea bad at random times. I'm so confused because I got one BFP on a FRER but on others I'm getting BPNs. Help?

I'd say you need to go for a blood test. There's a lot of reasons this could be happening, some good and some bad. So you need to get checked out ASAP I think. Fingers crossed that BFP was correct though!!

have you tested with a digital? i'd say wait for your blood test. I had the exact same cm when i was 17DPO with my son. fingers crossed for you!

And I'm 16DPO, i have very similar symptoms to you, minus the cm. And mines have been lasting me 2 weeks. but yours sounds more like how i was during my tww with my son. and I also had tiny dots of blood, like a red pen dot size, but my doctor said mines was from irritation from my toilet paper because i was constantly going to the bathroom to pee all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->