Way TMI, question about bowls!

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi, as I said this is way tmi but the last few times ive felt I needed to go to the loo its taken a while to go, this is hard to explain but im not constipated it just feels like im bursting to go and when I finally get to the loo I can sit there for a while till I go. The only way I can explain it is like when you have been sick loads of times and even though you have nothing inside you to throw up you still run to the loo and urge. Im sorry to go on but its really hard to explain, as I say im not constipated but I some times feel like I need to go and either a tiny bit comes out or nothing at all. Sorry to go on but my Dh cant understand what im saying so I thought id ask all off you as you will understand hopefully :wacko:

Unbelieveable, just seen another thread on hear from a lady who has symptoms roughly the same as mine. Oh well sounds like this is normal and hear to stay for another 7 months

keep getting your fluids - baby is sucking them right out of you and you need them fluids to keep everything in there moving along!

Unbelieveable, just seen another thread on hear from a lady who has symptoms roughly the same as mine. Oh well sounds like this is normal and hear to stay for another 7 months

You may have seen my post from this morning. I know exactly how your feeling! I'm picking up miralax and benefiber right now. My doctor said once you aren't backed up start using benefiber everyday to prevent it. I am dreading using any of that stuff but if I don't it will be misery. I sat on the toilet for almost two hours this morning!

I hear ya, going through the same thing right now and it's messing with me because I've always been quite.. *ahem*.. regular..

It could also be the sensation of organs that weren't pressing on your bowels previously now are. Your uterus is getting bigger, and at this point it sits very close to the bowels, it might have nudged something over just far enough that it's putting pressure and making you feel like you need to poo. Or you just need to drink more water lol. Pregnancy is weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->