WAY TMI sex question.

pushmug7

Reaction score
ok..
its my fertile week and we baby danced yesterday using conceive plus :happydance:
any way after dh was done , my hips propped and everything and waiting a minute or 2 for dh to deflate to prevent spillage..... and hes going for round 2 (sorry tmi ) so do u think he killed all the spermies ??? OR does that actually help it mix with the other fluids inside and helped with my dhs high viscous semen???

I'm stalking this :) husband always wants round 2 but I'm too nervous too hahahaa

i to would like to hear the answer =D
also how is conceive plus? how long have you used it?

i to would like to hear the answer =D
also how is conceive plus? how long have you used it?

yesterday was my first try and it was quite nice:blush:
the thing i noticed was their was no leakage after ... last cycle i waited an hour then got up and everything just blobbed out (tmi) but this time it was drier although i felt wet but no gushing at all.

Ooh sorry what is conceive plus?

Anyway... I asked the doc about having sex twice a day (as I heard that sex every other day is better than sex every day and I worried that twice a day must be terrible) and he laughed at me, told me not to worry and that it's aaaaaallllll good!! Stress less and try to have some fun while TTC!!

Good luck!!

Anyway... I asked the doc about having sex twice a day (as I heard that sex every other day is better than sex every day and I worried that twice a day must be terrible) and he laughed at me, told me not to worry and that it's aaaaaallllll good!! Stress less and try to have some fun while TTC!!

Good luck!!

conceive plus is a fertility friendly lube (doest kill sperm)

thats good news , the problem is my dh has border line sperm at 20 million per mll so im guessing round 2 has 0 sperm in it for sure , but im giving every day a try this month :happydance:

Good luck!!

conceive plus is a fertility friendly lube (doest kill sperm)

thats good news , the problem is my dh has border line sperm at 20 million per mll so im guessing round 2 has 0 sperm in it for sure , but im giving every day a try this month :happydance:

That's 6 million more than we have :(

The extra fluid will at least let them live longer inside of you. So have fun ;)

The extra fluid will at least let them live longer inside of you. So have fun ;)

This is what I would think. I can't imagine it could hurt anything.

FYI I read that if you get spillage after some time (15 minutes or so) after sex, that it's probably semen (the fluid) and not actual sperm, since the sperm have made their way along the journey by this point. Can't verify this but it makes me feel better when I get bored of lying around after sex.

I guess you already got your answer but I would imagine that it couldn't hurt anything! :) Not like they'll get smooshed or anything :p I imagine it just ensures that the semen is staying inside you

i hope they dont get smooshed :wacko:
im also hoping it could help mix them up with the lube and cm so they can break free from my dhs viscous semen and swim to the egg :happydance:
im getting a darker opk today , im guessing ill get a positive tom.

we will be dtd everyday from tonight up until after O. do u think 40 million total count is too little for everyday sex???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->