Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Here it is, I'm crazy I know

Attachments

• DSC01327.jpg
    DSC01327.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 167
I see dead people! Oh sorry wrong forum, a faint line yes!

pmsl wannab that me spit my orange juice out lmao!! so funi!! but yes i DO see something when i tilt my screen!!! oh test again!!! haha!! fx crossed for you x!

i see something too how many dpo are you?x

Only 5 or 6...

I have a horrible poas addiction :blush:

I'm thinking it's a BF Evap though... no darker this morning just kinda a shadowy there:wacko:

I did it too with similiar results at 6dpo...don't feel bad!!! we're just excited!!! hehe...I hope we BOTH get our BFPs!! This cycle!!! :hugs:

And Just because I'm nuts... I did another this morning and same sort of "line" so we will see... and slap me because it may just have been a teeny bit darker...

*slap* but I think it's a BFP. Just wanted to slap someone! jk lol

step away from the HPT's, woman! youre going to drive yourself crazy :hugs: if its the start of a BFP it will be much darker in a few days xxx

Hahaha @ WannaB. Back on track.....I see something and I am horrible and seeing somethings!

I am 7/8 dpo (yes I am impatient) and did early pregnancy test strip from the internet (actually 5 of them) the first showed a horizontal line/streak like the dye didn't move all the way across, but this happen after about 5 minutes. The 2nd/3rd/4th all did the same, but right at the edge of the smear/horizontal line, there is what seems to be a faint vertical line. I am sooo confused has anyone else had this before? I did follow direction for 5 secs in FMU layed flat ect. as time has passed it seems to be positive, but the streak thing has me confused any help would be great! thatnks ladies...baby dust!

My first test last time that came positive had a crooked line, just angled off to the left at the top a bit so maybe it could be positive.
You can try taking a picture and posting a thread about it maybe get some opinions

I tried taking a pic (These strips are not very photogenic, but It may be the photographer : ) I think I'm going to suck it up and wait and pray until at least 10dpo (oh the anticipation, who's idea was it anyways to make it a 2ww? haha)

I did another test this a.m. and finally no weird streaks, but it does look like yours very very faint. Lets cross our fingers and toes! when is AF due for you (sorry if I'm nosy) I'm hoping Oct 30th zooms by with no AF for me and a BFP! Baby dust to you and lots of prayers for 2 bfp's : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->