Ways to Regulating cycle...

Laska5

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage in August & unfortunately have had a long road to recovery & long story short - it could be another 2-4 months before my body get's back into a normal cycle.

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with natural remedies, supplements or vitamins that may have helped the process along? I've read about some online & was curious of any personal experiences? I'd love to finally move on from this miscarriage & put it behind me, I feel like that can't happen until my cycles are normal again.

thank you.

Im so sorry for your lost, I didnt want to read and run but I dont have and answer for you, but it is a question I have too. so I will keep an eye on this thread

No advice, sorry for your loss, I hope you get it figured out.

Vitex (Agnus cactus)? Trying it this cycle as I have 35-40 day irregular cycles after coming off BC. Will see how it goes. Meant to regulate cycles and increase progesterone, decrease PMS symptoms. Others have suggested Maca Powder (can buy from supermarket).

So sorry Laska :( I had my first last year and got pregnant after a year ttc. Have always had terribly irregular cycles. What seemed to work (or just luck?) was lots of red rasberry leaf tea and cites for first ten days of cycle :) I am just finishing breastfeeding my little lady and am ttc again. Of course -irregular cycles! Had one seven weeks ago and now in day 3 of second cycle. Would love to blame breast feeding but I fear I am back to my 'normal' again.....! So am trying the same routine. Very heavy periods this time, day three and d
Still changing pad every couple of hours.

Baby dust for all!! Where is everyone on their cycles...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->