We’re having a....

Blessedwithh3

Reaction score
Sweet baby girl!!!! 😍💖👑 After 3 boys I’m having my first little girl :happydance: She was a complete surprise baby that my husband and I never seen coming and to find out it’s a girl has had us over the moon with excitement!! Just had to share my excitement! 🤩🤩

ooh congrats! I remember finding out I had a girl when she was born after having two boys and I was so surprised/shocked and excited!

How exciting!! Congratulations.

I know that feeling!! We are having a boy after 3 girls ❤️❤️❤️�� I found out 3 weeks ago and am still in shock. I did not think we could make those ��. So fun, makes it feel like a first pregnancy all over again! Though I am a little sad to let go of my "exclusively girl mom" title ��

I know after three boys and hearing I can “only make boys” for so long I started to believe it lol! Still in shock but I’m so excited ��

I was told by doctors in fertility that i couldnt carry girls so it was a surprise after 3 boys and several miscarages (said to be mainly girls) i was so shocked to be carrying a girl it seems that your preception of what you wanted for a girl will chang drasticly as i thought ild want her to be a tom boy but i walk into a shop a buy the pinkiest puffiest dress goin everything is pink fluffy and glittery its such a change from boys blues dinasours and football etc we also got the pinkest of buggys x

Congratulations xx :happydance::cloud9:

I'm having a 4th after 3 girls. I hope some of your luck rubs off on me :winkwink: but we will see. I'm not finding out till birth.

Aah congrats! That's awesome news... i have 2 boys and hoping for a girl this time, just love the clothes! Haha xx

Congratulations!!! Did u have different symptoms this time around???
I have three boys and am expecting my fourth baby. Ive been very sick this time around - I’m wondering is it a sign of a girl!!

Congrats!! I'm hoping for a girl this time after two boys! Hoping to find out this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->