We are believers!!!

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
So, when all this hubbaballoo about baltic amber necklaces started I will admit, I was skeptical. Even though we use natural/organic remedies whenever possible I was still unsure. But when it comes to Claire and being in pain I'm game to try almost anything.

My necklace came in the mail the other week. Sadly, it's too short to go around her neck. However, I got the lighter/milky kind and decided to wrap it around her ankle to see if it'd help. Knowing that it's supposed to go around the neck and that it works 'less' if it's around the ankle didn't help my thoughts on it at all!

My main thing is that I don't want to leave it on overnight. I'm afraid of her somehow getting it off and playing with it. Anyways, so yesterday morning I forgot to put it on. She was fussy fussy fussy! I couldn't understand why, because I had forgotten the necklace it didn't really stick out in my mind. So the whole day I'm dealing with a cranky bubs, and it wasn't until she started pulling on her ear again that I remembered that the necklace wasn't on.

It's strange. I didn't notice anything while she was wearing it before, mainly because she was in a great mood and I was enjoying that mood... not wishing she was being something different. I didn't notice that she wasn't pulling her ears, but then again I wasn't looking for it either. It wasn't until the necklace was OFF that I saw the fussy, unhappy, earpulling baby come back.

So to see, I left it off for the rest of the day. Nightmare! Today, it is back on and already I am noticing that she's not pulling at her ears and she's in a much better disposition.

Figured I'd say something, as I was a massive, massive skeptic. So was my OH tbh. I didn't say anything to see if he'd notice the difference in Claire, and he noticed last night that she was pulling her ear. He was like "...she hasn't done that in awhile...." then noticed that the necklace wasn't around her ankle.

:thumbup: from the both of us! Since Claire is too little to be influenced by the power of suggestion, we are both doubly impressed!!!!!

i posted kind of the same thing in baby club..i was a bit unsure and dh was like "thats a load of rubbish"

archie is the worst teether and the only thing that works was nurofen.....well we got a necklace, he wore it for a few weeks and we didnt think he was teething..i put my hand in his mouth the other day and there were 2 new top teeth, no crying or crankiness and definitely no nurofen im sooo impressed with it ive ordered another as a standby

:rofl: You should've seen the look on my OH's face when I was telling him about it. It got even more skeptical when I told him it had to be Baltic Amber, not the regular kind.

He's a believer now though!

where did you get yours from Tiff? We're going to order one soon but I' waiting on payments to clear through paypal :hissy:

I got mine from the Inspired by Finn website that Mommyof3co gave. I can PM you the addy. Also, if you put in the promo code "SAVE" you'll save 10% on your purchase.

:happydance:

I ordered mine today :wohoo: (actually wish I had it right now, Hannah's in a foul mood). Thanks again Tiff

So glad it's working for so many!!!!!! I felt the same way but was willing to try anything as we try and avoid meds as much as possible. So I ordered one and I couldn't believe the change in Hayden, if I ever forget to put it on I notice a difference right away, I don't know what all it does but it seems that even when he isn't getting teeth is he fussier if I forget it. One night not too long ago..he has all teeth but his 2yr molars but those aren't even close to the surface, after his bath I forgot to put it on, he woke up 3x in the matter of a couple of hours! I noticed it wasn't on and I asked him if he needed it, he said yes, he doesn't even know what it's for lol he's 22mo. but I put it on him and he slept the rest of the night.

I just got mine in the mail today so I will let you know how it works for Alice. They are supposed to help with reflux too, which is what I'm really hoping it works for.

My mom saw it on her and said it looks dangerous and i shouldn't let her sleep with it. I took it off for tonight, but I think it would help more if she had it on more often. It is one with the magnetic clasp. Do you take them off at night or leave them on?

I always leave Hayden's on at night, he wears it 24/7 except most bath times I take it off. His isn't magnetic clasp but would break if pressure was applied. I don't think it's dangerous at all for him to have on, his is at a length that it would be next to impossible to catch on something, but if it did it would break...yours would too, so I feel completely comfortable him wearing it to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->