We are gettin anothe fur-baby :)

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
We are buying a Puppy for my son and my DF tbh lol he loves dogs its a rottie/husky/wolf.. theyare really gental dogs there mom and dad are really gental any way :) so we are soo excited!

but any way i was wondering if you guys had any sudjestions for names for either male or female.. we arent sure which we are getting yet! thanks in advance!:coffee:

I like Sadie!! And it just popped into my head as I read your post, lol. For a boy...hmmmmm.... I like, Jake!!! :) It took me forever to think of the boy one. But if I were getting a dog today, I would name it one of those two names.

Thanks.. i think the naming part is the hardest part hehe :)

Lol, I had just mentioned on another thread that we got a dog when I was little and never did settle on a name, the dog lived to a ripe old age never being known as anything but "puppy" :)

haha that is cute.. when we adopted our chahuahua when i was little she was 5 when we got her, they had named her baby lol so we had that changed right away! hehe

My chihauhau, the one in my Avatar is named Bella, we got her after we had been trying to conceive for about 2 years, and since I had always wanted a girl (and this is before Twilight mind you :haha:) and I always wanted to name her Isabella, I just took that name; I figured I might not ever get to use it if I didn't.

hehe thats a cute name.. :) i wanted to name our girl isabella too if we ever did get pregnant with a girl but OH says no because of twilight haha... Your puppy is cute :)

Lol, thank you!!! She is a right princess. Completely spoiled rotten, won't even eat if her food isn't cut up small enough, she's not even a Tea Cup, she just got tired of growing, weighs about 3lbs and thinks she weighs 90. She'll be two in June. I've just started thinking I won't name my next baby Isabella, since I've had two losses since I thought of that name, and thought of both of the lost babies as Isabella, that maybe it is time to move on to a different name. I just can't seem to pick one though.

haha that is too cute.. my Fiances dads girlfriends dog is like that.. she is just so spoiled hehe its to cute.. my OH wont get a small dog thou.. he says all dogs are ment to be outside.. but since its canada and winter out here we are going to be keeping the pup inside tell its warmer out side.. well he/she will only go out side when its potty time :)
awe im sorry for your losses :( picking a name is one of the most challanging things i think but i already have the names picked out for a boy and for a girl when i have my next baby..

if its a boy it'll be trystian and if it is a girl it will be tatiannah .. ive had them picked out since pretty much i had my first :) hehe i love the name picking part its fun

That's so funny, my boy is named Tristen!! Lol, I've always loved that name, but DH picked it as well as my other boys name, Aiden, but the next baby I get to name!!! My DH and I also had the outside dog talk, I told him if he won't let the dog live inside with us then I don't want one, he's not the one that would be going outside a million times a day in every kind of weather to tend to it!! We have a large fenced in yard, so the only outside maintenance my girl needs is for me to go hunt down her teeny tiny poo a couple of times a month.

hehe.. our yard is fenced in too.. my OH works out of town a lot or 50% of the time any way so ill be the one thats home with it constantly and he keeps saying its goina be an out side dog.. but when hes not here the puppy gets his half of the bed :haha: im a suck for animals.. plus we still need to put gates up so the puppy wont escape.. :) but like i said to him the puppy is only about 6 weeks old and iwouldnt put it outside this young it fits in my two hands yup to small to be going outside hehe.. Trystian is one of my fav names.. OH and i have had mutal agreements on the names him and i both picked out our sons name together.. he is under the impression he only creates boys thou.. so we will see lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->