We did it!!

Canadianmom4

Mom to 5 beautiful kids!!
Reaction score
Earlier this morning, I took a First Response and got a faint :bfp: !! I was going to hold off a couple days and retest using a Clearblue Digital, but I couldn't. I took it and it too was :bfp: !! I am so shocked, as I am only 9 dpo and my AF wasn't due until September 1st. I am SO elated!! Excited, and relieved. I have so many emotions going through me right now.

Attachments

• BFP082610.jpg
    BFP082610.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 13
Earlier this morning, I took a First Response and got a faint :bfp: !! I was going to hold off a couple days and retest using a Clearblue Digital, but I couldn't. I took it and it too was :bfp: !! I am so shocked, as I am only 9 dpo and my AF wasn't due until September 1st. I am SO elated!! Excited, and relieved. I have so many emotions going through me right now.

Congrets to you!!!!!:happydance:

I too am 9 dpo, I'm trying to hold out until Sat. morning. I haven't had any symptoms until pass Wednesday (7 dpo) which was only slight cramping then yesterday (8 dpo) I had sharp pains below my tummy and a lot of pressure I couldn't get compfy last night so sleep was horrible my boobs are huge and I get pain in them off an on shoot pain (since yesterday). Waiting :baby:!!!

If you don't mind me asking did you have any symptoms?

I too am 9 dpo, I'm trying to hold out until Sat. morning. I haven't had any symptoms until pass Wednesday (7 dpo) which was only slight cramping then yesterday (8 dpo) I had sharp pains below my tummy and a lot of pressure I couldn't get compfy last night so sleep was horrible my boobs are huge and I get pain in them off an on shoot pain (since yesterday). Waiting :baby:!!!

I have EVERYTHING you're experiencing now. My belly is still kinda crampy which I am told is normal because your uterus is preparing itself for the pregnancy, but my breasts have been so sore. Even the water in the shower touching them hurts. I'm also getting some indigestion.

I did take a third test because I needed the reassurance and it too was positive!! So, 3 tests can`t be wrong, right?

Good luck to you!

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Have you taken a test today yet?

6 tests later and all positive! I pray every night my baby sticks. Thanks for all the congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->