We have game plan

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Getting exciting now!
So we have a game plan. If bp misbehaves I will be having Henry at 37weeks. If bp is good aiming for around 39weeks. Going to give this aspirin a try. See what it's all about. Hope it works. Would be nice to go all the way! If placenta hasn't moved c section at 39weeks. And if bp is naughty & placenta hasn't moved then it's a c section at 37weeks. Got another scan on the 30th of this month & a scan 2 weeks later. Consultant every 4 weeks til 34 weeks then every 2weeks. Busy busy busy!

Yay! That's exciting! How cool having a date booked in! Hope your BP behaves! Is this your 4th c section? Just wondering as I'll be having my 2nd one and I'm worried they won't let me have more than 3 babies 😕

I see consultant at 28 weeks and see how big he's growing they may want to get him out sooner x

Exciting! Hope your bp behaves this time xx

Thanks ladies! I hope it behaves too! Since I have been induced every time. So would be nice to go into labour by myself or at least be given the chance for labour to start with no help in its own time 😃

Yay! That's exciting! How cool having a date booked in! Hope your BP behaves! Is this your 4th c section? Just wondering as I'll be having my 2nd one and I'm worried they won't let me have more than 3 babies 😕

It is very exciting indeed 😃. No I have never had a c section before. All normal deliveries. But I have a low lying placenta so if it doesn't move I will be having a section. I suffer with pre e, eclampsia & hellp. I know ladies that have had more than 3 by c section good luck

It's great having a plan and a date as such. I'll be induced on Nov 15th at 37 weeks so just 10 weeks to go! I hope placenta moves for you. I'm going for a vbac but if it doesn't work out, I'll have a section again.

It's great having a plan and a date as such. I'll be induced on Nov 15th at 37 weeks so just 10 weeks to go! I hope placenta moves for you. I'm going for a vbac but if it doesn't work out, I'll have a section again.

Good luck Hun 😃. Your lucky they are inducing you if you had a previous c section. They won't normally. Hope you get your vbac

Yay it's good to have a plan.

FWIW I've been on 75mg of aspirin since 8 weeks - and although my bp is in the 'hig range of normal' it's staying there so I think it's helping.

:hugs:

Yay it's good to have a plan.

FWIW I've been on 75mg of aspirin since 8 weeks - and although my bp is in the 'hig range of normal' it's staying there so I think it's helping.

:hugs:

Thanks awesome news!! My bp can be very naughty indeed. I'm hoping it works. Even tho I have a awful feeling it won't do much. But I will give it ago 😃

Even if it only does a little a little is better than none :hugs:

Good luck Hun 😃. Your lucky they are inducing you if you had a previous c section. They won't normally. Hope you get your vbac

I have to be as I have a blood clotting disorder but they are prepared to do sweep and rounds of gel only to induce. Not the drip. If it doesn't happen by 39w, it'll be a planned section xx

I have to be as I have a blood clotting disorder but they are prepared to do sweep and rounds of gel only to induce. Not the drip. If it doesn't happen by 39w, it'll be a planned section xx

I see, well hopefully it won't take much for you. The drip is nasty!! Wouldn't wish that on anyone! I had it with dd3. Not with the first 2. I only needed 1 pesary with dd1& 2. But number 3 wouldn't come. Labour wash quick only 50mins. But that stuff makes me shudder just thinking about it 😱. Good luck with everything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->